I’m a software developer, geek, and artist who lives in Beaumont, Texas and works for an environmental consulting firm.
But I think you can learn more about a person from their interests than their demographics, so here’s my little list of occasional interests:
- Software development, particularly on the C# / ASP.NET / MSSQL stack.
- OS X, my choice of home operating system
- Art, particularly photography
- Alternative fuels, energy sources, and conservation
- Progressive theology
- Public policy (I detest politics, but love pragmatic solutions)
- Procedural crime dramas, science fiction, and comedy
Not surprisingly, this is pretty much what you’re going to find on this blog.